About This Blog

Children's literature: reading it, writing it, and loving it!

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Kid Lit Writng Contest

I know I've been as silent as a slithering slug when it comes to blog posts the past couple of months. It's summer. Life is a bit crazy. Too crazy. I miss writing. My husband misses me writing. I get a little crazy when I don't write. That said, this post is of little help as it's not really a post, and what little I'm writing here doesn't actually count as writing - at least not the kind that relieves my crazies.

I've decided to enter the first 200 pages of my middle-grade novel in a contest, and part of entering the contest is mentioning it twice on some form of social media or blog. So if you're a writer of middle-grade fiction and have an unpublished novel, check out this contest: http://tinyurl.com/pwbds3q

No comments:

Post a Comment